Rise of the Rune Lords
Welcome to the Rise of the Runelords wiki. It was designed for the Sihedron, a group of Montreal roleplayers who meet every two weeks. These pages contain various bits of information from numerous sources, compiled as a single point of reference for my players.
- Home Page – This page.
- XP totals – the list of XPs earned by the party thus far.
- Adventures – A link to the adventure log.
- Rule Additions – A vain attempt to keep track of all the non-PF SRD rules used in the game.
- Varisia – The Country.
- Sandpoint – A town on the edge of civilization, where everything begins.
- Sandpoint Hinterlands – The farmlands around Sandpoint.
- Magnimar – The nearest big city.
- Magnimar Holdings & environs – The towns and villages claimed by Magnimar and surrounding sites of interest.
- Maps Index – A list of websites that have good versions of the player-friendly maps used in the game.
- Races – The races available in the game.
- Religions – The religions practiced in the game.
- Organizations – Known organizations in the game.
- History – The history of Varisia.
- Thassilon – The ancient history of a fallen empire.
Other pages of note
- Formatting Help. Some notes I've been keeping regarding how to do things on the wiki and character pages.
- Golorian Calendar for this campaign. Shows the months, days, moon phases, weather and lists events from the adventure log.
- Other ROTRL campaigns. Links to other ROTRL campaigns. Players please proceed with extreme caution, as this page links to many spoilers.
- The Sihedron’s Library. A list of the master collection of books stored at Jorgenfist by the Sihedron; collected through their adventures.
- Sin Magic. A brief explanation.