Rise of the Rune Lords
The known NPCs in the campaign are:
- Aldern Foxglove. A foppish noble intent on befriending the heroes who saved him.
- Alergast Barett. The Barett family is well liked in Sandpoint. He’s a day labourer. His son picked the color of their front door (orange) and Petal (their dog) is a familiar sight in the town.
- Almos Sandpoint guardsman.
- Alton Sandpoint garudsman.
- Ameiko Kaijitsu Works at the Rusty Dragon.
- Cyrdak Drokkus Lead playright and thespian.
- Father Abstalar Zantus Priest of Desna. Heads the Sandpoint Cathedral.
- Garridan Viskalai Innkeeper of the White Deer Inn in Sandpoint.
- Jo’han Sandpoint guardsman.
- Lonjiku Kaijitsu Owner of the Glassworks and a local noble.
- Madame Niska Mvashti A venerable town elder, Harrower and friend to gnomes.
- Mayor Kendra Deverin Mayor of Sandpoint
- Pietre Sandpoint guardsman.
- Shalelu Andosana A local ranger.
- Shayliss Vinder Daughters of Vin, the General Store’s owner and troublemaker.
- Sheriff Belor Hemlock Sheriff of Sandpoint
- Tholon Sandpoint guardsman.
- Vachedi Sandpoint’s venerable jailer.
- Veznutt Parooh Cartographer and Sage. Proprietor of the Way North.
- Zandra Sandpoint guardswoman.